One of the most booked tours in Curitiba for tourists and locals is a day tour to Beto Carrero.
The Beto Carrero World is a good options for children and grown-ups, and according to TripAdvisor, it is in the list of the 10 best theme parks in the world! The biggest park in Latin America is #9 and the only one in South America to be part of the top 25 best ones in Travellers´Choice.
What you will find here:
- Where is Beto Carrero
- 5 reasons to visit the park
- Tours departing from Curitiba
- Pictures and videos of Beto Carrero
O parque foi inaugurado em 1991 e até hoje é um grande sucesso – ele é o maior e mais completo do Brasil.
Where Beto Carrero is located?
Beto Carrero is in Penha, on the coast of Santa Catarina State.
There are 200 km south from Curitiba, on the way to nice beaches and close to Balneário Camboriú.
5 reasons to visit Beto Carrero
The first reason is for adrenalin lovers! Fire Whip and Big Tower are some of the main radical places of the park. Big Tower is 100 m high and you will reach 120 km/h during the free fall. Fire Whip is the coolest rollercoaster in the park!
A special thing about the park is the variety of different themes! You will see Pirate Island, Wild West, Hot Wheels, Madagascar, Zoo and more.
Beto Carrero has one of the nicest zoos in Brazil! You may see the animals, cuddle some babies and maybe even feed them. In the horse space, you will see the animals that take part in the "Excalibur" show and children can ride the poneys.
Shows are big attractions of the park!"Madagascar", "Excalibur", "Hot Wheels" and "Cowboy´s Dream"are big productions and a good opportunity for all visitors. Do not miss them! Shows happen in different times and are a great moment to take and rest. Excalibur costs extra and includes lunch in a place with air-condition in the warmest moment of the day!
And to round up the list, it is important that some comfort is necessary for your safety and fun. Beto Carrero has a complete infra-structure, with many food options, restaurants, snacks and ice cream. Parking lot, lockers, drugstore and bank are available there. You can buy a souvenir in the local shops.
Important tip: remember to wear comfortable clothing and shoes, bring sun screen and drink a lot of water during the day. Take pictures as well!
Tours departing from Curitiba
How can you book the tours there? They happen always then the park is open, but you need to book at least 24 hours before!
The most booked options are:
- Shared tour: departure at 6 AM from Curitiba with a short stop for breakfast on the way. You will be in a van or bus, depending on the number of participants. The transportation will depart from the park back to Curitiba after the last show and the estimated arrival time is between 10;30 PM and 11 Pm. The tour includes transportation and ticket to the park.
- Private tour: suggested departure time is 6;30 AM and the transportation will be only for you. So, you can choose how long you want to stay. The tour includes private transportation and ticket to the park.
We show everything in a video:
Do you prefer to sleep close to the park and enjoy it during two days? No problems! We also have this option. Contact us for a tailor-made offer.